vISION AND MISSION
The vision of Paris France Mission is to seek the peace of the city, to prophesy over the valley of dry bones, and to go tell what things I have seen and heard. How the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and to the poor, the gospel is preached.
The mission is to serve the city as a volunteer, using my God-given gifts to reach out and touch the untouchables, to love the unlovables, and to make disciples of believers, using art, fashion, and literature.
From the poor and needy at Restos du Coeur to the fine cuisines on the Champs-Élysées, there is a need for spiritual baguettes from heaven and water turned into wine.
This is a season for France to advance. A new day dawning for blue, white, and red, Jesus, you sit as king and Lord over the nations. Father, we pray for Paris France. Hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come and your will be done in this city and nation. Give us our daily bread, and forgive us, even as we forgive those who have trespassed against us. Lead us not into temptations, but deliver us from all evil. For unto you belong the glory, the honor, the power, the praise, and dominion, forever and ever, Amen.
The Paris France Cross, also known as the Cross of a Thousand Stars, is a conceptual art piece by André, of the only country known whose name and its capital form a cross.
Paris France Mission seeks to serve the city with God-given gifts, using art, fashion, and literature. ShineAndré's Cross of a Thousand Stars is a conceptual art piece with the only country known whose name and its capital form a cross. Join us in our mission to bring peace and to make disciples of believers!
Join the Paris France Mission to serve the city with joy and gladness while sharing baguettes from heaven and water turned into wine. ShineAndré is using art, fashion, and literature, to publish the good news of Jesus Christ who died and rose from the dead, and who showed himself alive to more than 500 eyewitnesses for 40 days, before being taken alive to heaven before their eyes, and warning people to flee the coming wrath of God. Pray for Paris France and for the unity of the church worldwide.
Paris France is the only country known, in which the name of the nation and its capital form a cross on which Jesus died, because of God's love for the world. From the poor, at Restos du Coeur to the fine cuisines on Champs-Élysées, there is a need for baguettes from heaven and water turned into wine. This will bring about great joy in the city and gladness among the people causing the dead to resurrect, where bénévoles serve like angels giving food, shelter, and love to total strangers. And in doing so revealing the kindness and generosity of God to a people void of the knowledge of God and of the love of a loving Father.
The kingdom of France is predestined by God to defend the Church of Christ our Lord. This kingdom will be great among all the kingdoms of the earth. In as much as it is loyal to its calling, it will be victorious. If it proves unfaithful in this, it will be punished harshly. Nevertheless, it will remain until the end of time. St. Remi at King
Blue, white, and red, Jesus sits as king with a crown on his head. Emmanuel means, God with us, and is a sign that God has come into France once again. There the Prince of Peace, with fire in his eyes will reside. And the light of revival will light up all of France, Europe, and the Nations. From Paris to Paradise with praise, dance, and song, we will prophesy of things to come. Anyone who wants eternal life must have faith in Jesus Christ. That is the only way to God’s heart. For without faith no one can please God. Your prayers and financial gifts will help Paris France to grow to have a greater impact in France and in Europe.
To share the Word of God made flesh through art, literature, and serving, in obeying the commandment of Christ which is to love God and to love ones neighbor as himself.
1. Prophesy life over this Catacomb city built on dead bones. Holy Spirit breathe life into Paris, France.
2. Pray to the Lord of the harvest. Lord send forth laborers into this field.
3. Ask for boldness. For you are not ashamed of the gospel or his name.
4. Don't be afraid to speak for God has many in this city who believe.
5. Sing and dance before the Lord. Serve the Lord with gladness.
6. Put on the armor of God. There are spiritual battles you need to fight.
7. Seek the peace of this city, and in its peace, you will have peace.
8. Ignore what you see, for your labor in the Lord will be rewarded.
9. Be faithful in the small things for promotion comes from the Lord.
10. Know that God's angels are already at work in this city.
11. Be the word of God manifested in the flesh in hope, faith, and love.
12. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.
13. Pray for the leaders, bless them, and support them.
14. Use your authority and power as kings to loose and bind on earth.
15. Love God, and love your neighbor as you love yourselves.
16. All power and authority in heaven and earth have been given to Jesus Christ.
17. Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost.
18. Give thanks to God daily for every spiritual blessing. You are blessed, chosen, and loved by God.
19. Watch and pray that you may be counted worthy to escape the coming wrath of God.
20. Pray for unity in the body of Christ. Jesus is the head of the church.
21. If you are weary and stressed, Come to Jesus and he will give you rest.